Here's what you can do to help:
* Copy and circulate the petition to free Mordechai Vanunu
* Send a note of encouragement to Mordechai Vanunu! His address is Ashkelon Prison, Ashkelon, Israel.
* Write any or all of the following, asking that the Government of Israel
be urged to release Mordechai Vanunu.
We would like a copy of your letter and any response.
Your US Senators
United States Senate
Washington DC 20510
Your US Representatives
House of Representatives
Washington DC 20515
President Bill Clinton
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington DC 20500
Ambassador of Israel
3514 International Drive NW
Washington DC 20008
* Contact your church, synagogue, political or professional group on Vanunu's behalf.
* Circulate petitions, or help arrange a speaking tour in your area. Contact us for help.
* Wear our T-shirt, promoting his release! ($17 each - specify size: S M L XL XXL)
* We also have "FREE VANUNU" buttons and bumper stickers to help get the message out. ($1 each)
We have an free information packet about Mordechai Vanunu,
and also two brochures:
* 'The Case of Mordechai Vanunu: Fiction vs Fact'
* 'What They Say About Vanunu'
and a book:
* "Voices for Vanunu" ( $18) - papers from the 1996 international conference in Tel Aviv
and a 27-minute videotape from the BBC ($20)
and - - 'Faith
Under Siege' - Letters from a Christian Prisoner-of-Conscience
($3, or $2 each for orders of 12 or more) (see the article Letters Show a Conflicted Prisoner
for more detail)
So please contact us! This effort would like your support! Use
the E-mail or address or phone
on the home page.
last updated Dec 9 98